I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

February 20, 2008

Altered Domino Pendant

This is one of my favorite pendants I've made. It's stamped using "In Full Bloom" from Stampin Up. I used Ranger alcohol inks for the background and stamped the flower using Staz-On.

This was my first time playing with alcohol inks and it was so easy! I bought the whole kit with the handle and felt pads. I added a tiny dab of each color I wanted to use and started pouncing on the domino. They dry very fast so most quickly.

I added rhinestone, ribbon, and cording to finish the pendant off. I have this listed on Etsy for $10.00 plus shipping. This is a stunning piece in person.

Melissa's Etsy Shop

No comments:

Share a Link