I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

February 21, 2008

Lighthouse Domino Pendant

This pendant is beautiful! It features a lighthouse using Light the Path (?) from The Angel Company. I chalked the colors on and sprinkled a bit of glitter to the sky. I then sealed it so it's nice and shiny and protected. It is on a 24" leather cord with a decorative bead added to the top. I also wrapped the edges with a light blue ribbon to match the sky and ocean feel.

I have this on sale for $10.00 in my Etsy shop.

My Etsy Shop

No comments:

Share a Link