I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

February 20, 2008

New Etsy Store

I have started using my Etsy store and stocking it with handmade creations. Stop by and see them in my store or come by here periodically. I will be posting them 1 at a time. If you have never been to Etsy you really should check it out. It's a selling site specializing in only items that YOU create or supplies to help people create their items. etsy.com is the site. They have everything from paintings to cards, creations using any mediums.

I started posting my handmade items, but I also listed my cardstock packs. So if you need a Bazzill pack, you can purchase it through there or from my webstore.

cardstock.etsy.com

No comments:

Share a Link