I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

February 25, 2008

Posting on Flickr

Just signed up with Flickr to post my creations. I know it will take some time, but it will be nice for everyone to see my cards in one spot. You can add me as a friend too and I can see your pictures.

Jackkyll Scraps Flickr

While uploading pictures I found one I wanted to share for today. This one is created using Asian Butterfly from The Angel Company. I think it's retired now, but it's a beautiful image. I used a saran wrap technique for this. You just take a piece of saran wrap and ball it up. Dab it into an ink pad (I used dye inks) and stamp it all over a piece of glossy paper. Use different parts of the ball in different colors. I think I also used a bit of Brilliance metallic color.



Melissa's Etsy Shop

No comments:

Share a Link