I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

February 23, 2008

Ribbon Crazy!

I stopped at Michael's today which was a huge mistake since they had tons of yummy ribbon for $1.00!! Plus they had the kinds I'm using for my pendants 4 for $1.00. I bought a whole bunch of delicious colors and I hope to share some with you.

My new Etsy creation for you to see today is a card I made for St. Patrick's Day. It's standard card size and looks good green in a non-traditional way. It's using Stampin Up stamps. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think it was a hostess set last year. I won it in a drawing at my demonstrators house. If you are looking for a great demonstrator and don't care if she's local or not you should check out mine, she's great! Let her know I sent you!

Stamp Savvy



My Etsy Store

No comments:

Share a Link