I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

March 03, 2008

Just Finished Working

It's 3:00 am now and I'm just getting finished creating for the day. I have lots of new looks to post tomorrow or Wed. I am trying yet another product for coating my dominos to try and make them nice and shiny. I've tried about 10 different things and some work, but none give me the exact look I'm trying to achieve.

I have 10 pendants in the works and 1 set of 4 tiles that I'm going to try out too at my store. I'll post all about it tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments:

Share a Link