I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

March 06, 2008

Love To Party?

We are partying on the blogs this week! Want to be a part of it? Come on over and sign up and check out the other partying blogs. Blog Party from March 7th - 14th.

What's a party without party gifts. No fun that's for sure! I've got one for 1 lucky person. Sorry it's only one, I'll try and think of something I can at least share with everyone this week.



All you have to do is leave a comment and be sure that I can email you and I'll draw 1 winner on March 15th!

I'm creating these domino pendants for Etsy so if you like them you can see more of them. I accidentally created 2 of these butterfly ones so you are in luck. This is a domino pendant with an 18k gold bail, it comes with a 24" satin cord so it's ready to wear.

Good Luck!

17 comments:

Shannan Powell said...

Hope you're enjoying the blog party! Stop by and visit me, if you have the chance. No door prizes, unfortunately, but we've got cocktails!

ikkinlala said...

What a pretty pendant! I'd love a chance to win if your draw is open to Canadians.

Michie said...

I love the pendent - very pretty! I'd love to learn how to make something like it.

BrineS said...

Cool domino pendants!

Inviting you to Party With Me!

Win Chocolates:
http://thechocolistas.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Win a handmade pocket place mat:
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/ultimate-blog-party-2008.html

Join me this month at A Cup of Joy for Missions Month:
http://acupofjoy.wordpress.com/

JanMary said...

Beautiful pendant.

Hi from Northern Ireland. Lovely to "meet" you.

Enjoy the party :)

Becoming Me said...

You have a super cute blog. I love the Bees. I'm having a praise party on my blog and am planning a complete praise post sometime this week. Blessings to you! Angela

Sandy said...

Cute blog

Karen said...

Hi Melissa!

Another thing that I love about the Blog party is that I get to meet so many talented people! I would LOVE to win this pendant, it's gorgeous! Thanks for offering it!

Have fun at the party!

Write From Karen

dolls123 said...

Have a great party.

dolls123 (at) gmail (dot) com

Liz@thisfullhouse.com said...

I have to echo what Karen said - meeting such talented people is what blog hopping is all about - thank so much for opening up your blog to new visitors and enjoy the rest of your week.

The pendant is stunning, btw!

Elaine A. said...

Very pretty! Nice to meet you at the party! Have a great week and thanks for offering such a unique giveaway!

Debz said...

Great post! Hope your enjoying the party! I’ve been meeting tons of new people! Hope to try to visit at least half of them before Friday! You never know when you may meet a forever friend. Pop by for a visit if you get a chance! Enjoy your day!

Terri H said...

Your work is gorgeous. Thanks for joining the party. Have fun!

Kelley said...

Hello! NIce to meet you at the UBP.
Very cute site and the necklace you made is adorable.

Have a great day!

judy said...

how nice og you---glad I stopped by. judyb


sydney1948 at msn.com

kalea_kane said...

The pendent is so cool! What an awesome idea! I look forward to seeing your other creations on Etsy! By the way...I love the name of your blog. It totally grabbed me! :)

Kelly

smtwngrl said...

Happy Blog Party! I'm still out party hopping and I'm so glad I stopped by. I love your pendant, and I'll definitely be back to see more of your work.

Share a Link