I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

March 30, 2008

New Coaster Sets

I created 5 new coaster sets today and uploaded them to my etsy store. Melissa's Etsy Shop These coasters are great and are much brighter than the photos I'm taking. (I really need to learn more about my camera and some editing to get spectacular images online). Here's one version that I am particularly fond of.



Supplies:
Pretty Flowers Acrylic Stamps from Inkadinkadoo
Dot Flourishes Acrylic Stamps from Inkadinkadd
Colorbox Petal Chalk Pad
Ceramic Tiles

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

ArtsyChaos said...

Those look really fun !! I love the big flower. :)

smtwngrl said...

These are great. I've been wanting some new coasters that are pretty AND functional. Now...to decide on a color scheme.

industrialpoppy said...

This is a beautiful blog, and the coasters are so pretty!

Share a Link