I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

March 08, 2008

Stamp Camp

I love going to stamp camp at my SU Demonstrators house! So I was partying with the girls tonight... don't you wish you were with me? If you are in the market for a new demonstrator you should talk to mine, she is the best! Pam's Site I could never be a demonstrator with all of my other things going on so I'm grateful that she is there and actually has events for me to go to to get out of the house.

Here's some cards we made tonight. I'm not exactly sure on the supplies, sets, or colors... but they are nice to look at and can work with lots of sets.





No comments:

Share a Link