I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

September 04, 2008

Beach Layout

Finally made some time to do a layout!

We went to Disney World in June and before we came home I wanted to make sure we had some time to get to the beach, just in case I'm never in Florida again. We only stayed a couple of hours, but it was really fun.

This layout uses some papers that I bought from the Story Tellers Club. They were at a scrapbook expo here recently and I love the kits I bought. I usually don't use patterned paper, so I need to step out and start. I used Bazzill Lemon Drop for the yellow parts. The title is made by me using Pastel Blue and Sandstone Sparkle. Some other things included in the layout are eyelets, waterfall stickles, sizzix and quick cut cut outs, stamps, and ink.



No comments:

Share a Link