I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

September 05, 2008

Polka-Dot ATC Swap

I finished my cards for the Polka-Dot ATC swap I'm in. I hope the girls that I'm sending these to like them. I know I do.

ATC #1
Stampin Up - Basic Black ink
Stampin Up - Whisper White craft ink
Stampin Up - Real Red ink
Jackkyll Scraps - Black, Red, White cardstock
Inkadinkadoo - stamps Garden Words and Pretty Flower
Doodlebug - Lily White sugar brads
ribbon

ATC #2
Stampin Up - Old Olive cardstock and ink
Stampin Up - More Mustard ink and ribbon
Jackkyll Scraps - Cream cardstock
Inkadinkadoo - stamps Garden Words
brads


You can purchase Jackkyll Scraps cardstock, Inkadinkadoo stamp sets, and Doodlebug sugar brads from me. Jackkyll Scraps

Cardstock and Stamp sets are available from me Jackkyll Scraps



3 comments:

Kerry said...

I love your ATC's I'm sure the girls you're sending them to will be rapt.
Kerry

Robin (Tqmnurse) said...

those are super cute atc cards...I'm loving those polka dots...I just picked up the cuttlebug polka dots and can't wait to use it!
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Home Business Mom Tara said...

These cards are beautiful. I am sure they will love them.

Share a Link