I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

September 07, 2008

Summer Sparkle ATC

I was very busy today doing fun stuff with the family. I did manage to squeeze in this ATC for the Summer Sparkle ATC swap that I'm in. It didn't turn out exactly how I pictured it, but I'm happy with the results. The scan isn't as good as in person due to the glitter not being able to scan nicely.

Cardstock all from Jackkyll Scraps Pastel Blue, Sandstone Sparkle, and Bazzill Cornbread. The stamps are Inkadinkadoo "Coastal". I'm pretty sure the brads are Making Memories.

3 comments:

Ann said...

I love that atc! Very cute.

Susan Schrock said...

I love anything coastal (reminds me of home.) Very pretty!

Liz said...

This is very nice.

Share a Link