I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

March 29, 2009

Do It Your Own D*mn Self Show

Went shopping yesterday at a craft supply sale held by Craft Mafia in Chicago. It was for crafters who had extra supplies that they wanted to sell and get rid of. I went hoping to find for 4 things and came back with 3 of them.

First I knew there would be a table for chain mail supplies. Me and my husband are into fantasy and medieval things, not excessively, but love the look and movies and such. So I've always looked chain mail, I just didn't know how hard it would be to get into. Luckily there were supplies there for me to buy without breaking the bank. I bought enough rings to make a bracelet and the pliers I need for opening and closing the rings. If I like the project I'll buy more and try other things. The shop was Blue Buddha Boutique http://www.bluebuddhaboutique.com/



It's a rainbow of random colors so my bracelet looks random right now. My real one will have an actual color scheme.



Next I was holding out buying glass squares for pendants because again I didn't want to spend too much money on them. There was a table selling them. I purchased 100 square pieces so I can add glass pendants to my Etsy store. Can't have enough pendants in Suspended Imagination. My imagination is full of ideas!



I was also looking for some spacer beads for my pendant to use with the crystals. I only found one small package. There were others but they were out of my price range and not "garage sale" prices.



Don't know exactly what I'm going to work on today! I have so much to do and not enough time. Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Share a Link