I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

April 15, 2009

Finished Pendants

Finished my pendants I started the other day. Only 2 didn't turn out, but I hope I can re-resin them and make them work. These are 1.25" circles that I added an eyelet and jump ring too so that you can hang them from any type of chain or necklace. If you'd like to buy one and want a different color jump ring I can accommodate that. I have silver, gold, or nickle (I think that's the right color). I'm selling these for $5.00.

I'm working on listing these to my Etsy, Artfire, and 1000 Markets shops.



I have another set that I'm finished with too that I'm working on taking pictures of and listing. They are wood circles that measure 1.5", I varnished them and stamped an image in black ink. They look very classy to me. I'm selling these type for $10. There is a bail attached that you can pick from sterling silver plated or 18k gold plated. Here's an example.

No comments:

Share a Link