I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

April 11, 2009

Jackkyll Scraps

Jackkyll Scraps has been updated and ready to take new orders. I was down for a few months trying new places to sell my paper, but my own site is really the best method for me selling cardstock. I enjoy customizing and taking care of it.

I lost my job last week so I've been working steadily to get the site up and running. I have all of my stock that is currently there accurate. I do have must more stuff to list, but counting all of my cardstock was the hard part. I have embellishments, stickers, printed paper, and albums to post next.

So stop by for all of your cardstock needs. My Bazzill 8.5 x 11 sheets are only .25. This is a great deal and I have 100's of colors, maybe up to 1000. I haven't counted in awhile.

No comments:

Share a Link