I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

May 04, 2009

Card Sketch Sunday

I sure hope that I can at least keep up with my blog if nothing else when I find a full time job. I do enjoy it and it gets me creative to actually do some stamping.

I'm going to try and do a card from a random google search because I can't do my own or have the time to do it. Hmm maybe I can get my son to do that for me. He's good at shapes, we'll see. I try and get him involved in my business where ever I can.

Since this is from a random site I really don't know the rules for showing the sketch since I'm sure that the original site would like you to visit them. So I'll put up a link to the sketch page that I used. I'll find out what the etiquette is from the stamper bloggers.

Faith Sisters - 4/7 Card Sketch



Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Cardstock: Green Galore, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron
Markers: Green Galore, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Basic Black

I used the argyle cuttlebug folder, some green rick rack, some metal brads.

Hope this inspires you!



1 comment:

Twinky said...

I love the card. the simplicity of the paper that you used is cool,too. :)

Share a Link