I love cardstock! If you need any cardstock you can purchase it at my webstite www.cardstock.biz. I have over 600 colors, including all of Bazzill's line in 8.5 x 11.

Cardstock is the best medium for expressing yourself through stamping and scrapbooking. I will share with you my work and techniques as I learn them too.

June 07, 2009

Been Slow

Well I haven't really done much lately. I did create some clay pendants, but I'm not sure how much I like them. I think I like 4 out of the 20 or so I created. I'm still in the trial and error stage. I have set them aside for the next time I mix up some resin to coat them. Here's a sneak peak though.

I need to make another batch since I bought several colors of clay. I'm testing out my inks and colorings techniques to see what actually sticks without smearing.



I'm going to try and get some done tomorrow. School is out soon so I'm not sure what the house will be like for me with the kids home. I was out of work last summer too and was happy to spend it with the kids. I'm going to try again, while looking for work. I'll still look, just less aggressively.


2 comments:

une petite said...

so nice !!

Susan said...

OMG!! I used to buy paper from you on Ebay waaaay back when ( like 2001-02)...and much of what I bought was actually up scale construction paper, but I didn't know any better...I still use it and have shared it with my family and friends that have kids. You known Lauren Meader (That is how I found you)

I was just looking thru your artfire...some very beautiful pieces!! and I see you carry bazzill, very cool. I am adding you to blog roll :)
Susan (Guzy) (ebay- Rathrfish)actually hubby's name.
So nice to see you again.
be well,
Susan

Share a Link